5 Minutes To No-Carb, Protein-Packed Breakfast.
Set yourself up for a great day with a quick breakfast scramble.
Whether you’re a hairstylist, in a corporate office, an entrepreneur—whatever it is you do—there is no excuse not to eat a healthy, balanced breakfast. It’s how you set up your day, and it’s how you burn fat throughout it.
Here is my five minute scramble recipe:
- Preheat olive oil in skillet over medium heat
- Add fresh mushrooms & pico and sauté
- Add a little pepper if you want for flavor
- Add spinach and half of an avocado
- Lightly sauté before adding two beaten eggs
- Toss all together in the skillet
- Add to bowl and top with siracha sauce if desired
It’s quick, it’s easy, and it’s nutritious. I hope you enjoy it.